GDT: torcha6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
tumblr_mk4xvsjb9m1qferwzo1_500.gif

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I said to my buddy at game 4 that I expected the best game of the season from the Marlies. and maybe that's what they got. now I expect an even better game from the Marlies, or a total laydown. I guess we'll see what sort of defending Calder Cup champion pedigree they have after all.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I’m not sure why some are so certain Ned has to start. He hasn’t been great this series and Tokarski has had to come in. Tokarski just won game 5 giving up just 1 goal. Why switch now? I doubt Carolina is going to tell them to start Ned because he’s “their guy”.

Well they exist solely for the development of the Hurricanes and their coach and guy who makes the decision on the starting goalie is an assistant GM of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
He needs to worry about the development of the rest of the team as well. Which is better served by making the Finals.

Other than Ned’s family, there isn’t another person on this planet more invested in his career than Mike Velluci. Except his agent I guess....

Reactions: Unsustainable

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Well they exist solely for the development of the Hurricanes and their coach and guy who makes the decision on the starting goalie is an assistant GM of the Carolina Hurricanes.

The ahl isn’t solely a developmental league, they’re trying to win games, too. They’re going to go with the guy who they feel gives them the best chance to do that. If that’s Tokarski then he plays. Whether or not Ned gets into this game isn’t going to make or break his career.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Yeah, I'd go with Tokarski. If he can't get it done tonight, you still have Game 7 for Ned. And if he can, you've got a brand-new, cross-country, seven-game series, in which you'll probably need both goalies. I'm hoping Necas and Jurco are back from illness. I like it when we have a full squad.

Necas and Jurco are on the ice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad