Confirmed with Link: [TOR] Vyacheslav Peksa signs ELC with the Maple Leafs

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
What is even happening in Toronto. GM says don't know if re-signing and we have a new contract signing :laugh:

Out of all the pointless things you complain about... this may be the worst.

I say don't sign one of our top goalie prospects... or do anything for that matter since Dubas is not re-signed.

On topic: Super athletic goalie, looks to be out of position a lot, had a good season, excited to see how he develops more.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
He certainly plays a very unique game. Very flexible and athletic. Almost over covers along the ice to an unusual degree. A bit like Dominik Hasek in that way but he sure can make himself look very small with his unusual style. He's listed as 6'2" but you can clearly see he isn't that tall. I very much doubt he'll play that same style once the pro coaches start working with him.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
This thread acting like we have no goalies when Samsonov was in the top end of starters in the league and our backup Woll put up some impressive numbers and was solid for us when we needed him.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
He certainly plays a very unique game. Very flexible and athletic. Almost over covers along the ice to an unusual degree. A bit like Dominik Hasek in that way but he sure can make himself look very small with his unusual style. He's listed as 6'2" but you can clearly see he isn't that tall. I very much doubt he'll play that same style once the pro coaches start working with him.
He just plays with a low, aggressive stance like Bobrovsky, Quick, Rinne etc. Guys that play that way are typically hybrid style and have active hands for covering the top of the net. I play the same way and I'm only 5'9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad