Value of: Top pair RD to Preds

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Do they really need one? Their D is solid. I would think they need a #3 RW instead to play on the 3rd line.
Evangelista is gonna be 3RW and that's pretty darn good.

Assuming they keep the Forsberg-ROR-Nyquist line together cause they had insane chemistry, Stamkos-Novak-Marchessault likely the second line putting him on the third.

Mac Attack

Beefy Legs
Aug 15, 2018
I think Rasmus Andersson is likely the only top pair RHD available and he has an absolute bargain contract. Calgary already has their goalie of the future lined up. And with them just starting their rebuild, I suspect they would prioritize picks. I have no idea what would get it done though. 2 firsts and a second, top 10 protected maybe.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I think Rasmus Andersson is likely the only top pair RHD available and he has an absolute bargain contract. Calgary already has their goalie of the future lined up. And with them just starting their rebuild, I suspect they would prioritize picks. I have no idea what would get it done though. 2 firsts and a second, top 10 protected maybe.

'25 1st, Tampa's '25 1st, one of our 2nds + cap dump?

Or one of the '25 1sts + our '26 1st?

Reactions: maplepred

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Whats the deal with Glass?? Is tjat just his name, or what he's made out of?

RW is a bit of a bugaboo for us.

How about both Schenn and Glass for Trouba, no retention
He's kind of made of Glass, but also couldn't find his groove last year after a promising 22-23 season. He had a hat trick his last game before being benched, take that however you will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad