Value of: Top 4 D to LAK

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
With news today from Rob Blake that Sean Walker is out the remainder of the season and Doughty is out long term LAK desperately needs D. Our depth on D was already terrible to begin with now it's even worse.

Mikey Anderson - Matt Roy
Alexander Edler - Tobias Bjornfot
Olli Maatta - Austin Strand

Pipe dream would be a Sergachev/Romanov.

But at this point we could use just about any legit Top 4D. Especially one's that have an edge to their game.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
or...

given we're headed for another tank

let's focus on that!

and clean house this summer:
Blake, McLellan, the staff, Brown + Maatta + Edler + Athanasiou UFAs, Quick buyout

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
No way man. No trades

It's tank time
funny-cartoon-tank-with-dreadlocks-on-his-head-isolated-on-white-vector-id1287432391

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Can we calm down?
Doughty is day to day from what i read and Walker is not a game breaker.
Best is we call up Claque and that's it.

We are playing for the top pick this year regardless of having Doughty and Walker.
Let's have a smooth ride to the top 3 and deal with our retirees in the off season.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Can we calm down?

We are playing for the top pick this year regardless of having Doughty and Walker.
Let's have a smooth ride to the top 3 and deal with our retirees in the off season.
Drew Doughty is out for 8 weeks 2 months. he's not day to day.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Can we calm down?

*Sigh

Reactions: Reaper45 and bland

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
With news today from Rob Blake that Sean Walker is out the remainder of the season and Doughty is out long term LAK desperately needs D. Our depth on D was already terrible to begin with now it's even worse.

Mikey Anderson - Matt Roy
Alexander Edler - Tobias Bjornfot
Olli Maatta - Austin Strand

Pipe dream would be a Sergachev/Romanov.

But at this point we could use just about any legit Top 4D. Especially one's that have an edge to their game.

Except they have already said they would fill these spots from within. We’re not winning anything this season may as well use it to see what you have. I would much rather see us play the kids and see how they handle things and have them learn from their mistakes as we go.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Can we calm down?

Drew is out at least 8 weeks. Still no need to panic we’re going no where this season.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
There's no one coming to save us. Doughty is out till January and he is irreplaceable especially for the kinds of assets we would need to give up to 'stay' competitive. And DEFINITELY not giving up a 1st or 2nd now. That's gifting someone a high lottery pick.

With the laundry list of injuries already to players AND prospects, we're firmly in the tank race. Just play the kids and keep dismantling things and maybe pick up Wright while we are at it. Next 70 games are going to be f***ing unwatchable anyway, can just hope they wash TM away with them.

Reactions: go4hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad