#5: Thatcher Demko (VAN) [41.6%]
#6: Ukka-Pekka Luukkonen (BUF) [43.8%]
#7: Cayden Primeau (MTL) [29.9%]
#8: Jake Oettinger (DAL) [19.7%]
#9: Alex Nedeljkovic (CAR) [15.2%]
#10: Michael DiPietro (VAN) [22.9%]

Add suggestions for who to be added.
Polls will last about 24 hours

I'm not including goalie prospects that have played over 20 NHL games or prospects over 25 years old

So for example Carter Hart and Alexandar Georgiyev are not eligible because they played over 30 games last season.
And Elvis Merzlikens is not eligible because he's 25 years old

To add:
Zachary Emond - 3
Alexis Gravel - 3
Marcus Hogberg - 2
Colten Ellis - 1
Vitek Vanecek - 1
Adin Hill - 1
Michael McNiven - 1
Olof Lindbom - 1
Kyle Keyser - 1
Evan Fitzpatrick - 1
Ivan Nalimov - 1
Hunter Jones - 1
Kevin Lankinen - 1
Erik Portillo - 1
Josef Korenar - 1

Added: Alnefelt and Parsons

Last edited:

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Cal Petersen..... Stellar stint in the NHL last year, only hope behind a dreadful Reign team last year, has been on the right development path for a long time. Unflappable and poised goaltender that should be an NHL regular in the short future.

Absolute joke that Dipietro got voted before him and so many goalies on this list.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I don't expect him to be mentioned anytime soon but at some point maybe add San Jose AHL goalie Josef Korenar. He's a 21 year old who just went 23-8-2 in the AHL with a .911 SV% and 2.54 GAA, along with 4 SO.

San Jose also has 19 year old Zach Emond from the Rouny-Noranda Huskies. In 27 games played he went 24-0-1 (idk how that math works I've just seen it on a couple sites) and lead the league in sv% at .932 with 1.73 GAA, and 7 SO. Obviously it helps being behind a good team, and his injury kept him out of the Memorial cup, but Ian Scott was also behind a powerhouse but he's on the list. I don't expect either of these guys to be voted anytime soon but they should be added shortly.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Cotton

May 13, 2013
-snip- Obviously it helps being behind a good team, and his injury kept him out of the Memorial cup, but Ian Scott was also behind a powerhouse but he's on the list. I don't expect either of these guys to be voted anytime soon but they should be added shortly.

The team was as good as it was because of Ian Scott, who was the WHL playoff MVP and the CHL goaltender of the year. Windsor, for example, was a powerhouse team.

After his development leap and the year he just had, Ian Scott should of already been voted in the top 10.

I wouldnt place Woll to far behind Oettinger either.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
The team was as good as it was because of Ian Scott, who was the WHL playoff MVP and the CHL goaltender of the year. Windsor, for example, was a powerhouse team.

After his development leap and the year he just had, Ian Scott should of already been voted in the top 10.

Yeah Ian Scott is a great prospect. I was just saying Emond should be put on the list soon. I really wanted the raiders to win the memorial cup, since sharks prospect Noah Gregor was one of their top forwards. I guess a sharks prospect did still win, even though he wasn't playing lol.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017

Woll is the better goaltending prospect between he and Ian Scott.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Scott has had the higher jump in development, so you actually can't say who is the better prospect at this point until there is more of a sample size.

Higher jump this season sure, but only because Woll has been consistently great for several years now.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Higher jump this season sure, but only because Woll has been consistently great for several years now.

Right, Woll's been developing upwards over time and Scott took a giant step. What if Scott takes another?

From what I remember, Scott went to the Marlies and found the time there working with their coaches an eye-opening experience, said it changed his game - following season he's putting up elite numbers. For me, I'd like to see another year to really know, but for now his stock is higher than Woll's with the hardware he just won, imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad