Too Painful to Watch

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
:shakeheadJust watching the Sens collapse again... I'm so dissapointed, I can't even vent. I can't even look forward to a first round pick. Sooo dissapointed....

Sam

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I haven't paying a lot of attention to the Senators this season and they are making me no regret the decision

****ing pathetic excuse for a team

TruSensCoach

Mar 5, 2014
2 more years of phillips. 2 more years of greening ...most likely gunna sign michalek....bobby's frozen.....what's happening to my team :(

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
No way Michalek gets retained, just not likely with his horrendous season offensively. Not worth 4 million. Give the kids the chance next year. And if that's what Ottawa does, all be totally grateful for it. Watching, Prince, Stone, Pageau makes more sense

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
No way Michalek gets retained, just not likely with his horrendous season offensively. Not worth 4 million. Give the kids the chance next year. And if that's what Ottawa does, all be totally grateful for it. Watching, Prince, Stone, Pageau makes more sense

I agree about bringing up the kids, but we have to bolster our defense somehow as well.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Once they are out of contention for the playoffs (like pretty much now) they should bring up some of the young guys from Bingo to get a look at them playing at the NHL level this season. I'd also probably be more inclined to go to a game to see someone like Prince as opposed to seeing the current team just playing out the season.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

While I agree I still see Michalek skating & trying out there, where the **** is Spezza?

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
While I agree I still see Michalek skating & trying out there, where the **** is Spezza?

Skating and trying out there? The problem isn't the offense, the problem is the defense. We did score 4 goals and have the lead at two points tonight.

Come on, you anti-Spezza people aren't even trying anymore.
:laugh:

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
Once they are out of contention for the playoffs (like pretty much now) they should bring up some of the young guys from Bingo to get a look at them playing at the NHL level this season. I'd also probably be more inclined to go to a game to see someone like Prince as opposed to seeing the current team just playing out the season.

I actually feel the exact opposite. Once we're out (now) send Hoffman and Ceci down to experience success for the rest of the season. There's no reason to keep them around to keep losing in meaningless games.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
6th-worst record in the NHL now. Decent chance we'd be drafting a Bennett/Dal Colle/Draisaitl if not for the Ryan trade.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Carried us in the playoffs didn't he. :sarcasm: Or to one of the worse seasons this team has had since the beginning. :help:

Alfredsson led us to a 74 point season in 2010-2011. And was at the helm as captain for three of the four playoff losses against the leafs.

Look, I can use logical fallacies too!
:laugh:

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
16QX0K3.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad