Tkachuk Spears Martin from the bench - Suspended 1 Game

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
A++ spear, the Caps should make a trade for him he'd fit in with all the rest of their goons.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Landeskog will get an extra game for causing trauma to this kid, making him act out of character.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Like how you waited till the season series is over with the Leafs....
Interesting how the Detroit player (I forget his name) got ten games for stepping back onto the ice after slashed by Tzachuk. Should Tzachuk by suspended for 10 games for getting involved with the play on the ice while still being on the bench. Remember the Clarkson suspension as a Leaf, cause he left the bench to join an altercation.
Slashed?
Lol

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
This spear is just annoying, but the volume of incidents involving this guy is bad for him bc you get longer suspensions when you get a rep.
The spear was minor of course, I remember in his rookie year he f***ed up davidson and stayed on top of him way longer than he should have been. Davidson out for a long time because of it. This guy has no sense of safety and respect for other players, he doesn't care about other people's livelihood and the sacrifices they made to get to the nhl just as I'm sure he made, their families. I can see him ruining someone's career, I sure hope not obviously. Great talent but garbage player.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Yup, stick got wedged between two bodies and then was pushed by a defender in. Was the call on the ice and the reason he didnt get a penalty on the play. Have you seen it?

Your a funny guy, the defender grabbed the leaf stick and speared him and pushed the goalie into the net. too much.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ironic, his father wasn't a coward, but he is.

Pathetic player.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
???

what kind of a man are you that you "love" a player that takes jabs at another man's groin? especially from the safety of his bench where he knows he'll never have to answer for it

people these days..

He's the kind of man who crapped all over Dorsett in the Dorsett retirement thread...

Reactions: Atrusai and tny760

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad