Confirmed with Link: TJ Brodie - 2 x 3.75M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, short-term improvement. I can dig it.
Yeah it’s not, he fell off a cliff in Toronto last year. But he also had some personal struggles so maybe he bounces back.

I’m wondering if there’s a move coming for either Jones or Murphy though. They both seemed pretty fed up with the team last year. If not we’ve basically blocked all the kids next year.

Reactions: Auggie

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Good depth defenseman. Maybe this means Hawks are going to have Korchinski in Rockford playing top pair minutes PP/PK and developing that aspect of his game.

Reactions: belfour30

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Yeah it’s not, he fell off a cliff in Toronto last year. But he also had some personal struggles so maybe he bounces back.

I didn't think Brodie would have gotten another deal with how bad he played last season.

Would be less painful if it was only 1 year.

2 years at 3.75 is nuts.

If they wanted a 7th D they could have just signed one for a mil for 1 season.

Reactions: hawksrule

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Korchinski gains nothing playing in Rockford and neither does Kaiser at this point

This signing unless a trade is coming denies Kaiser, EDM and Allan any chance of being on NHL roster

TheDoorDoctor

Mar 6, 2013
ONT
Korchinski gains nothing playing in Rockford and neither does Kaiser at this point

This signing unless a trade is coming denies Kaiser, EDM and Allan any chance of being on NHL roster
100% disagree for Korchinski. He struggled in nhl and I think a full year with softer opponents will allow him to slow things down, gain his confidence and apply his offensive skills he had in the W without the pressure

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Let’s just wait and see who earns a spot in training camp. What if Korch pulls a Vlasic and just comes back massively improved?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad