GDT: Time to get Kraken: Flames in Seattle Sept. 22nd at 8pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
If Coronato has the legs to play 80 games this season he's an NHLer the way he created space in the AHL last year was a different level than the rest of the team, no surprise that he's been the best at creating these wide open chance tonight

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I told yall I was excited to watch Adam Fox tonight!
that-is-blasphemy-satan.gif

Keep that blasphemy outta this forum!

• Wow
Reactions: super6646

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Wright has been trying to force plays for the Kraken all night. Haven't been impressed by him in the slightest ngl.

Again Honzek with some nice work! Liked him on that PK

Reactions: Pomee

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Parekh having an amazing low-key game. He’s going to be special. The more I watch him the more I think he could be the second best player from this draft.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Early days, but I'll say I was really impressed by the group tonight. Pretty much all the regular dmen were solid tonight (Hunter, Paraek, and Grushnikov I noticed the most). Honzek was excellent, Coronato was a f***ing force. If he plays like that through pre-season, the team is going to have to find a top 9 spot for him somehow. He wasn't just great offensively, but he made some really great plays defensively tonight (stripping the puck from Wright on the back check was the most notable tonight). Overall, really great effort against a team that had quite a few regular NHLers in the lineup.

Pelletier... I think they're going to give him a lot of rope, and rightfully so. But I was hoping to see a lot more tonight.

Ledge And Dairy

Early days, but I'll say I was really impressed by the group tonight. Pretty much all the regular dmen were solid tonight (Hunter, Paraek, and Grushnikov I noticed the most). Honzek was excellent, Coronato was a f***ing force. If he plays like that through pre-season, the team is going to have to find a top 9 spot for him somehow. He wasn't just great offensively, but he made some really great plays defensively tonight (stripping the puck from Wright on the back check was the most notable tonight). Overall, really great effort against a team that had quite a few regular NHLers in the lineup.

Pelletier... I think they're going to give him a lot of rope, and rightfully so. But I was hoping to see a lot more tonight.
I thought Pelts was quite solid tonight, looked very composed and no misplays. He forced some turnovers, knew when to dump the puck before a change, or how long to hold on to it before passing it. Sure he wasn't as flashy as guys like Parekh or Coronato, and he wasn't as physical as guys like Grush, Klapka, or Pachal. But that's never really been his game. At the very least I found he was a lot more noticeable than like Stromgren.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Yeah. I think that's the biggest thing going against him. Not that he is developing poorly (he isn't, he's basically on track for the kind of player he was expected to be), just that the guys we've drafted since just happen to be so skilled that they're going to force their way ahead of him (Coronato, Gridin has been good in my viewings of him though is almost 100% going back to juniors, Klapka is absolutely going to make a solid case for a bottom 6 role which is going to force a shift in players on the team that could knock Pelletier out as well. Honzek has been surprisingly good so far and making a case for a trial at some point this season since he's in the AHL this season).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad