Player Discussion Tim Stützle - (C) - Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I wonder why a player changes agencies like that at the start of a deal. I mean there's not really any chance he's requesting a trade at this point so what is the draw to another agency...

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
I wonder why a player changes agencies like that at the start of a deal. I mean there's not really any chance he's requesting a trade at this point so what is the draw to another agency...
I would imagine agents help with other stuff not just contract negotiations with a team. Could be looking for sponsorship or business opportunities, who knows.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

optimist - he did it to maximize Euro sponsorpship money with an agent focused on Euro clients

the damaged Sens fan inside me - he wants out.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany

He is good friends with Moritz Seider, maybe he liked what Mo was telling him about the agency.
There are so many possible reasons, and we'll probably never know.

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
Hi gang. Looking for your thoughts on what to expect from Stützle this year, points-wise. The wheeling-and-dealing is starting in my keeper league and Timmy has been made available. I can't find any recent updates on his injury - anyone know how he has progressed? Cheers!

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Hi gang. Looking for your thoughts on what to expect from Stützle this year, points-wise. The wheeling-and-dealing is starting in my keeper league and Timmy has been made available. I can't find any recent updates on his injury - anyone know how he has progressed? Cheers!
His wrist was injured most of last year. I think most of us are expecting at least an extra 10-15 points this year from that alone, and definitely more goals. If you can buy him cheap I'd snag him quickly.

JimmySpaetzle

May 16, 2014
Timmy is criminally underrated going into this season

Reactions: Blotto71

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015
I'd say around 30g, 85pts is realistic. Hard to know with the new coaching regime, but 85pts is a reasonable target for him if he stays healthy.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
That's what I did last year and regretted it cuz he was my first pick. Was going to pick Brady until my brother scooped him one pick before me at 6th overall
I’d think Brady would be a good fantasy player, I guess depends on what league counts though.

Reactions: Blotto71

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
That's what I did last year and regretted it cuz he was my first pick. Was going to pick Brady until my brother scooped him one pick before me at 6th overall
Yeah, the offer is Timmy + 18 + 34 for Kucherov + Demko, in a limited keeper league. Even moving Kucherov I wouldn't have room to protect Timmy, so not gonna do it (we protect 4, mine are: Q. Hughes, Kucherov, Dobson, F. Forsberg, honourable mention - S. Aho).

Not making the deal.

Appreciate all the feedback!!

Cheers

Reactions: bicboi64

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
90 or even 100 points would be nice, but I hope this is the year we start seeing Stutzle becoming a top end defensive player as well.

He has all the tools and even desire, and now will have a full year of Alfredsson to guide him personally.

I'll take an elite two way 80-85 points player over an elite offensive 90-95 point player all day.

Pretty nice that Stutzle has elite two way 90-100 points potential upside though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad