OT: Ticket thread 2024-2025 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Now that Pasta is signed get ready for the renewal package ...a 10% increase is not out of the realm of the possible

and there is a a very deep STH waiting list to make up for any non - renewals

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

LetsGoBruins97

May 17, 2022
Arlington, VA
Does anyone know how far away the Bruins are from officially clinching a playoff spot? I am going to Boston on Patriots Day weekend and have my fingers crossed that Games 1 and 2 of the first round will be around 4/14 through 4/17, and I assuming tickets won't go on sale until after they officially clinch a spot. I know we won't know for sure that opening round schedule until at least a week before.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Does anyone know how far away the Bruins are from officially clinching a playoff spot? I am going to Boston on Patriots Day weekend and have my fingers crossed that Games 1 and 2 of the first round will be around 4/14 through 4/17, and I assuming tickets won't go on sale until after they officially clinch a spot. I know we won't know for sure that opening round schedule until at least a week before.

Given that they are currently 35 points up LOL on 9th place Buffalo with 20 games remaining.........honestly they should probably clinch next week at some point.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Loge 7

up 13.2%...just over $700 per seat

when you have a hot product you get to apply these increases...and the wait list is a mile long so there is no immediate downside

and btw- I just renewed for next year

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Let's hope that they make quick work of their Round 1 opponent to save a few dollars. I think that the other rounds have potential to all be 7 game series.
I hope so.

I am retired and make much less $$$.. Thankfully I will be getting back some federal taxes but it doesn't cover enough.

We will just have to sell more next season.

Playoffs we are going to.

#1 on my all-time bucket list is to see the Bs win the cup on home ice while I can still afford to go (and drive to and from Boston)

Reactions: sarge88

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I hope so.

I am retired and make much less $$$.. Thankfully I will be getting back some federal taxes but it doesn't cover enough.

#1 on my all-time bucket list is to see the Bs win the cup on home ice while I can still afford to go (and drive to and from Boston)
Oops sorry not sure how I accidentally requoted your post.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
I hope so.

Re selling more tickets next year .....The " good" news is this year we used the Season Holder ticket exchange for a few games ...easy to use and never had a problem

your seats will always sell at a premium

Re the playoffs- we have four seats and sell two ..only to friends and family ( at face) ...I highly doubt we will have any problems selling them even at the increased prices

and here's hoping we get to spend our $$$ until sometime in June

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Boston Bruins announced today, March 6, that current Season Ticket Holders are now able to renew their Season Tickets for the 2023-2024 NHL season.

Renewal pricing for the 2023-2024 season gives Season Ticket Holders an average of 53% off single-game box office pricing, while reflecting a blended price increase of 10% from last season.

A range of Season Ticket Holder renewal prices are as follows:

Loge Seat: $130-$200 per game

Balcony Seat: $62-$140 per game

Season Ticket Holders who renew their tickets for the 2023-24 season will enjoy priority access to tickets for the 2023 Stanley Cup® Playoffs.

Bruins Season Ticket Holders will receive an email today which will include renewal information for the 2023-2024 NHL Season.

Fans interested in learning more about Boston Bruins ticket options should visit the team website at www.bostonbruins.com.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Loge 7

up 13.2%...just over $700 per seat

when you have a hot product you get to apply these increases...and the wait list is a mile long so there is no immediate downside

and btw- I just renewed for next year
Loge 11 up 13.2% $740 per seat. Looks like I will have to start bringing in shots and peanuts...lol

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
The Boston Bruins announced today, March 6, that current Season Ticket Holders are now able to renew their Season Tickets for the 2023-2024 NHL season.

Renewal pricing for the 2023-2024 season gives Season Ticket Holders an average of 53% off single-game box office pricing, while reflecting a blended price increase of 10% from last season.

A range of Season Ticket Holder renewal prices are as follows:

Loge Seat: $130-$200 per game

Balcony Seat: $62-$140 per game

Season Ticket Holders who renew their tickets for the 2023-24 season will enjoy priority access to tickets for the 2023 Stanley Cup® Playoffs.

Bruins Season Ticket Holders will receive an email today which will include renewal information for the 2023-2024 NHL Season.

Fans interested in learning more about Boston Bruins ticket options should visit the team website at www.bostonbruins.com.
Hmmm. So when I goto the box office to get a single game ticket there is a markup now on the face value of the ticket? I haven’t been since 2017, but I don’t recall this being the case. Usually it was just the face value plus fees.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Hmmm. So when I goto the box office to get a single game ticket there is a markup now on the face value of the ticket? I haven’t been since 2017, but I don’t recall this being the case. Usually it was just the face value plus fees.
The "season ticket holder face value" has always been lower than the regular single game face value, even before fees.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

There's a chance of Thursday, but most likely this weekend. I believe the magic number is technically 4 points. Any combination of 4 gained points by the Bruins or lost points by the Islanders or Senators clinches a spot.

As for the playoff schedule, last day of the regular season is 4/14. Historically, there are at least 2 days between the last day of the regular season and playoffs, so absolute best case scenario is 4/17 for Game 1. NHL might like the idea of a Boston sports day, but I'd say we're probably looking at a less than 50% chance that it's before 4/18.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad