OT: Ticket thread 2022 - 2023 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
Just noticed the Celtics are putting T-shirts on every seat for playoffs...Bruins hand out cheap tiny towels. Classic.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
Bruins in Salt Lake will cost you

I just scored tix for when Utah comes to Boston. The Coyotes were my second team, and really feel like they were building a good team. It's sad the fans got screwed in AZ, but hopefully they can build on the solid young core they already have.

Reactions: Ladyfan

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Hey I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if black and gold game tickets are sold individually?

My wife and I have been trying to track them down, but the only way you can get them right now’s to be through packages on the Providence Bruins website.

Any information is appreciated.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Hey I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if black and gold game tickets are sold individually?

My wife and I have been trying to track them down, but the only way you can get them right now’s to be through packages on the Providence Bruins website.

Any information is appreciated.
Presently planning on using mine, but there’s at least a 50% chance my son’s hockey schedule will interfere. I’ll check back with you if it does.

But it’s only available as part of PBs packages, for sure.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Presently planning on using mine, but there’s at least a 50% chance my son’s hockey schedule will interfere. I’ll check back with you if it does.

But it’s only available as part of PBs packages, for sure.
I would appreciate it. Thank you!

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to NC, it's warmer than WI :)
Question for you guys. I see the Bruins playing twice in Carolina and once back in Boston. I thought they usually only had two games (home/away) against Carolina every year. Am I wrong or has something changed in the scheduling?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Question for you guys. I see the Bruins playing twice in Carolina and once back in Boston. I thought they usually only had two games (home/away) against Carolina every year. Am I wrong or has something changed in the scheduling?
Metro division teams alternate each season, 1 year it is 2 home and one away and the next year is 1 home and 2 away. Western conference teams are 1 home, 1 away. It's been that way, no changes from past seasons.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Pats Preseason is here!

I hated paying for preseason games so much when I had Bruins season tickets. Made me so angry.

I went to 7 Celtics and Bruins playoff games and until the G5 Celtics Finals I'm pretty sure the first 6 games cost less than my preseason garbage for the Bruins cost every year.

sportsvg

Dec 24, 2014
Ontario
Coming down to Boston Oct 26th for my first Bs game in Boston, bringing my kid and a friend with his kid (leaf fans👎), wondering what the best resale site is right now, StubHub fees seem crazy and Ticketmaster prices are nuts. Also wondering if resale prices generally get better or worse closer to the game? Obviously will be a high demand game with Toronto on a Saturday night so we will pay what we have to for decent seats for the kids.
Also wondering if we plan to stay over Friday and Saturday night what would be the best area to stay in to see some of the city highlights?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00