OT - NO POLITICS Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I am OK with this BUT someone needs to find out WHY live ammunition was on a movie set.

I feel pretty confident (like him or not) that Alec B. did not intend to shoot (with real bullets) anyone.
I have been on 100's of sets, and never was there any live rounds anywhere near any of those sets!.
The guns are checked by professionals and the actors are given training and safety lessons, before they use weapons on the set. One of those lessons are you never point a gun at anyone behind camera, or anyone else until a safety meeting is completed and a rehearsal is done.
Alec Baldwin has handled a lot of weapons over his career, he knew better than that!
This infuriates me to no end, the show producers failed big time!

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Did you avail yourself of the opportunity?

I used to nick a bit here and there from the ounce bags Bob kept hidden.

I guess I'll never run for office.

PS We had eight unruly kids.

No, I never did. Wasn't much of a weed guy. Made me paranoid.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have been on 100's of sets, and never was there any live rounds anywhere near any of those sets!.
The guns are checked by professionals and the actors are given training and safety lessons, before they use weapons on the set. One of those lessons are you never point a gun at anyone behind camera, or anyone else until a safety meeting is completed and a rehearsal is done.
Alec Baldwin has handled a lot of weapons over his career, he knew better than that!
I want to know why there was this time. Makes no sense. Someone f***ed up big time....but why?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Man what a great age we live in. Just put up ‘wireless’ sconces for the Bride.
Work with a little remote. Rechargeable LED bulbs.

Piece of cake.

View attachment 894540

View attachment 894542
you have great taste…

IMG_1847.jpeg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well done Chuck!
Saw your kitchen pics on FB. Wow! Nice job.
Thank you sir. I think i fell into a similar boat as you: i didn’t pick the cabinets. Although, I did do some convincing of my better half to not look at the numbers, and wouldn’t ya know it, she already forgot about the added cost!

Reactions: Gee Wally

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I LOVE that flooring
Thanks! It was cheap too lol my favorite part. We wanted a much deeper and glossier black, but all of those were polished and stupid expensive. This should be much less slippery. I don’t need anybody cracking their dome off the tub

• Love
Reactions: Mione134

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
No, I never did. Wasn't much of a weed guy. Made me paranoid.

#MeToo.

I had my first joint in the eighth grade. By sophomore year in high school, that was it for me.

I'm paranoid enough. I don't need encouragement.

The very few times I've imbibed since -- one or two hits -- I have regretted it. Major Major.

I'll take booze,

M.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I like radishes . I wash them and eat them!

Growing up we had many raspberries. Some we picked all summer, but another kind (bigger) grew early Fall. We had many blueberries too.

I didn't pick them, but growing up in Michigan with farmers for relatives and a grandmother well familiar with the process, blueberries, raspberries (a favorite, along with blackberries), apples, strawberries, etc.

My mom used to pick 'em as part of the family production line. She probably made five cents a bushel.

Corn on the cob come late summer/early fall.

An innocent time. A time I miss.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I didn't pick them, but growing up in Michigan with farmers for relatives and a grandmother well familiar with the process, blueberries, raspberries (a favorite, along with blackberries), apples, strawberries, etc.

My mom used to pick 'em as part of the family production line. She probably made five cents a bushel.

Corn on the cob come late summer/early fall.

An innocent time. A time I miss.
Me too

Reactions: GordonHowe

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Alec Baldwin case dismissed.
Absolute bonkers today. My mid is blown at what happened. I cannot believe the prosecution withheld evidence from Baldwin’s team and one of the prosecutors quit in the middle of it all.

I nearly knocked over my tea when shit hit the fan this afternoon. It was wild to see in real time.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I am OK with this BUT someone needs to find out WHY live ammunition was on a movie set.

I feel pretty confident (like him or not) that Alec B. did not intend to shoot (with real bullets) anyone.
The armorer, Hannah Gutierrez Reed was convicted back in March of involuntary manslaughter. She was responsible for the guns and ammo on set and her carelessness led to live rounds being on set and in the guns Baldwin and Jensen Ackles had.

It’s insane that Seth Kinney, who supplied the props and ammo was never charged.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The judge would not let the prosecution bring up that Baldwin was an executive producer in addition to the lead actor. It doomed the prosecution from the start and then the circus started and then today was just mind blowing.

The right person was put in jail for 18 months for her dereliction of duty that led to Heleyna Hutchins death and Joel Souza to have a bullet lodged in his shoulder.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
think next time im going to get first row near where the wrestlers come out. Had a fun time left early.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2955.jpeg
    IMG_2955.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2948.jpeg
    IMG_2948.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2947.jpeg
    IMG_2947.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2939.jpeg
    IMG_2939.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2922.jpeg
    IMG_2922.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2921.jpeg
    IMG_2921.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2936.jpeg
    IMG_2936.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2935.jpeg
    IMG_2935.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2942.jpeg
    IMG_2942.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
As a big wrestling fan, I’ll be at Wrestlemania 41 next year in Vegas.

I’ve been to Wrestlemania 30 & 33 so far.

Even if you’re not a wrestling fan, it’s soooooo much fun.

Ad

Ad

Ad