This Pittsburgh Penguins Act is Getting Old

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa
Is this thread going to get bumped every time they lose?

They are old and they stink. Everything is stale. But man, what a 20 year ride.

Amen.

Everything is cyclical, and getting a dominant stretch for so long is something most fans would kill for.
I"m a Patriots fan, so I know what it's like to be on top for so long, but all good things come to an end.

Maybe the Pens or Pats (or Sens :naughty:) will get another all-time run, maybe they won't, but at least it happened, and you have to be happy about that.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
I didn't know it was that bad:

Most high-danger chances against, NHL-wide, while on the ice 5-on-5:

1. Crosby, 44
2. Karlsson, 36
3. Pettersson, 36
4. Letang, 36
5. Rust, 36
6. Grzelcyk, 35
Yea it's bad. They could be a lottery team this year. 30th in defense so far. Have yet to give up less than 3 goals all year.
20241023_205610.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BallardEra

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Clearly we're on the other side of the hill, and sliding down.

A 20 year run isn't bad, and while Malkin and Crosby can breath, we'll still he hoping (say hoping) we can get a little lucky :D.

Aside from a game or 2, the Pens have been fun to watch so far this year, so there is that too!

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Wash, Rinse, and Repeat. It’s time to get top 5 picks and start the process over again.

Penguins will be back. Certainly not this year or the next, but it’s certainly better than close but not good enough.

Let other teams fight to squeeze in the playoffs each year to get embarrassed. Penguins have their sights set on cups. Not mediocrity.

There is simply no way out of this other than to tank and get really good prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad