• Wow
Reactions: oobga

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Imo game 5 will be the toughest win of the series. Win this one and we are going to game 7
I agree. I don't think it requires too much thought to realize Florida won't let that happen again, especially at home.

Unless Bob eats taco bell again that is.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I agree. I don't think it requires too much thought to realize Florida won't let that happen again, especially at home.

Unless Bob eats taco bell again that is.
I wonder if there was a strategy change. There was more focus on fast break offense. Maybe that doesn't work against a disciplined team like Dallas but Florida has a bit more space out there. So maybe it isn't about effort or will

Also next game will say a lot about Bobrovsky. Does he bounce back or do the patterns of the past with Bob rear it's ugly head? Does the pattern of the Oilers cracking goalies hold up?

Reactions: K1984

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I wonder if there was a strategy change. There was more focus on fast break offense. Maybe that doesn't work against a disciplined team like Dallas but Florida has a bit more space out there. So maybe it isn't about effort or will

Also next game will say a lot about Bobrovsky. Does he bounce back or do the patterns of the past with Bob rear it's ugly head? Does the pattern of the Oilers cracking goalies hold up?

He talks about it here. Good channel in general

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Here's a fun one - a flames fan colleague was giving me grief about how "I had no idea how hard it was to be a flames fan" and calling me a babdwagoner, which was kind of amusing.

Anyway - I was digging out some receipts of hard earned money I spent as a teenager coming into my own. Was curious how many here would recognize some of these signatures and years.

PXL_20240618_040713572.jpg

Regardless what happens folks - enjoy it tomorrow.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
He talks about it here. Good channel in general

Thanks for posting and I subscribed . Really like the way he breaks it down. Leaving a man near the O-zone blue line does stretch the play but doesn't it also make the team more vunerable to high danger scoring chances? Skinner had to make some killer saves. Can he repeat that type of performance? My main concern are the chances and we absolutely need to win more face-off in both zones.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Here's a fun one - a flames fan colleague was giving me grief about how "I had no idea how hard it was to be a flames fan" and calling me a babdwagoner, which was kind of amusing.

Anyway - I was digging out some receipts of hard earned money I spent as a teenager coming into my own. Was curious how many here would recognize some of these signatures and years.

View attachment 883801

Regardless what happens folks - enjoy it tomorrow.

He’s right about the bolded

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s a fate worse than death

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Honestly it shouldn’t have changed much. Not a big difference between down 3-0 at home vs down 3-1 heading into another teams barn. Win game 5 somehow and the odds would take a huge jump.

Moneypuck essentially considers the teams pretty equal, and our chances basically went from having to win 4 coin tosses in a row (6%) to 3 (about 12%).

Which is still immensely unlikely of course.

Every win will double our odds.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
it’s June 18 there’s still hockey? This is going to be the shortest offseason ever.

Pisani in OT with Staios in the box… er…. Janmark in OT with Kulak in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad