This forum is primarily for Caps fans.

Sep 19, 2008
Chicago is a city of losers. especially the Hawks. seems like yesterday they were first seed in West. LOL!

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
He's a Caps and a Redskins fan lol.
Wait... The caps have fans? And people still support teams with obviously racist names and backgrounds? Wow.

Must suck being poor and not able to afford to be able to move to a place that actually has racial blinders on. Thankfully me, my children, and my children's children will literally never have that problem.

Reactions: VickAshley
Sep 19, 2008
MOD WARNING

This forum is primarily for Caps fans. Things said here may not fly on other team boards or even neutral boards. Similarly, some topics or comments that might be OK on neutral boards may be unwanted on a team board. If a visiting fan truly does come in peace and follows the site and local rules then there is likely no problem. But be advised that this is Caps fan home ice and rival fans stopping by making questionable posts probably won't get the benefit of the doubt (meaning high possibility of infractions, threadbans, forum bans, etc).

What we post is searchable on the web and isn't limited to our board. Keep that in mind before posting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad