Half-Assed GDT: Think we are playing someone from Cali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
If Berube ends up getting fired, (I am NOT endorsing that!), I want Barry Trotz. He would set Kyrou straight.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice move by Tarasenko to get in close, and he got off a decent pass to Buchnevich, who should have grabbed it, but, apparently wasn't expecting it. :(

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry Blues but that effort is not even close to being good enough.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Our board right now reminds me of what society would be like if we all ran out of toilet paper and paper towels at the same time.

fire-swing.gif

Kid on the swing is Ranksu.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
A so-so 1st Period by The Blues, started off poorly, but got better near its end. I don't remember seeing Mikkola or hearing his name. I saw Rosen a fair amount. Is Rosen playing instead of Mikkola tonight? If so, it was a good decision.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
The Blues look TERRIBLE! They can't even keep the puck on their sticks. What happened to them since last season's playoffs??? They only lost Perron. His loss can't turn everyone's play to garbage. Was HE the entire key to their confidence, and the key to tapping into their abilities???
Psychology of losing streak. Win a game or 2 and will bury those chances.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I always thought Monty would be a good coach for the Blues...oh well, he's gonna do well in Boston.

The ONE guy who I think could re-boot this team is Rod Brind'Amour. But he's not leaving Carolina.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
A so-so 1st Period by The Blues, started off poorly, but got better near its end. I don't remember seeing Mikkola or hearing his name. I saw Rosen a fair amount. Is Rosen playing instead of Mikkola tonight? If so, it was a good decision.
yes rosen in for niko

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The problem is not coaching, although his ass needs to wake up and smell the coffee too. Schenn and Kyrou are our worst players this season and coach put them on the same line. You all saw the results.

It is a combination of bad roster makeup/management and lazy players and aging veterans. That Kyrou contract will be our Luongo/Skinner/Dipietro contract. Its going to cripple this franchise for a decade.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I always thought Monty would be a good coach for the Blues...oh well, he's gonna do well in Boston.

The ONE guy who I think could re-boot this team is Rod Brind'Amour. But he's not leaving Carolina.
There's nothing wrong with Berube and his methods and philosophy as a coach. Do you think he's lost the room just because of time and the players' loss of confidence is just from seeing that they are not relatively good anymore because their best players are aging, and getting slower, so it's hard for their forward lines to beat defenders into The O-Zone, and hard for their defencemen to keep up with the younger, fast opposing forwards?

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Kyrou seems to think he can do what Mcdavid does but sadly he's not even close. He needs to remove his head from his ass and play hard instead of thinking he can out skill everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad