Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
IMG_7288.jpeg

Last edited:

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
If they can't figure out a Konecny extension, are they going to move him in the summer or sit on their hands until the TDL again?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I think they did just that. With them not doing anything we'll see that none of these teams are going to touch the players with a QO.

If they made an exemption than the players are still a part of the league.

I figured they might just keep them on some type of list where the teams keep their rights for the time being without making the QO.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I figured they might just keep them on some type of list where the teams keep their rights for the time being without making the QO.
But that still keeps them attached to the league in some capacity.

I don't think anyone is going to offer any of these players a QO or a contract once they hit UFA due to the no QO being tendered.

This gives them a clean breakup with the players.

Maybe when the dust settles they'll retroactively give the teams that held their rights preference or something if they're all 150% cleared.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
It’s not a rebuild until they trade TK. Just terms thrown around to buy themselves time.
Calgary, now that is a rebuild.
It’s not a rebuild, it was never a rebuild.

They lucked into Michkov. Hopefully, even though they will think that they’ve built a 90 point bubble team, they will suck bad enough and tune out Torts to the degree that they will land a top 5 pick and once again luck their way into another potential future superstar.

Suck it up and face it, luck is the only hope this franchise has. They are run by a combo of dinosaurs and imbeciles.

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
It’s not a rebuild, it was never a rebuild.

They lucked into Michkov. Hopefully, even though they will think that they’ve built a 90 point bubble team, they will suck bad enough and tune out Torts to the degree that they will land a top 5 pick and once again luck their way into another potential future superstar.

Suck it up and face it, luck is the only hope this franchise has. They are run by a combo of dinosaurs and imbeciles.
They are a living Dunning-Kruger experiment. A team that hasn't won anything in half a century thinking they are smarter than everyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad