Pre-Game Talk: There's probably a game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
automatic loss.

Edmonton in Minny and going through the loser motions.

6-2 Minny.

the annual December bomb continues. Out of it by January 15th.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Lar-Klef pairing probably a good minus 3 tonight. Smith probably lets in a few softies while he is standing very close to his net instead of cutting angles down.

If we are healthy, I do not know why we separate McDrai, even though they can be frustrating. Don't see a win today. I don't care who Minny is missing.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
71B12050-97B7-44DD-B3E3-387E0A6F3CD1.gif

I have that empty feeling that we lost the game before it even started

Reactions: Cypress

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Lar-Klef pairing probably a good minus 3 tonight. Smith probably lets in a few softies while he is standing very close to his net instead of cutting angles down.

If we are healthy, I do not know why we separate McDrai, even though they can be frustrating. Don't see a win today. I don't care who Minny is missing.
I just can't see what good putting Klefbom/Larsson together does.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
I really wanna see a line of

Khaira-Haas-Gagner

I think that line has 2 players that make up for the others weaknesses at every major skill.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

Because Nuge can't do shit. He can't win face offs and he cant carry anything offensively. Compounding things is that we have Drunk Drai right now

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Have a good chance to win this one if the second pairing doesn't singlehandedly lose it.
You mean Larsson who according to hf a day ago was on for 3/4 of Carolinas PP goals? With that logic I am fairly convinced that they will cost us the game.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
They're a combined -22 in the last 7 games.

Let's not pretend it's some made up HF narrative.
Last three games I have zero problems with Larsson. 1 very good game (LAK), one good game (BUF) and one average, last one. Klefbom has struggled much more.

The Larsson bashing after these last games is very much a made up narrative. He has been buried against the toughest competition and defensive zone starts.

Klefbom though is another story. Something is troubling him, I hope it's just a minor injury or fatigue (although normally I don't think he gets tired easily...). I heard foot ......... f*** I can't get staph infection out of my head.... :eek:

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Tonight is the night that Klef/Lars begin to get some of that 2016 chemistry back. We're about to watch this slump we've been in come to a massive halt, starting with a blowout against a weakened minny squad.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Van damme mojo hasn’t worked what so ever...... I’m going to try him for the last damn time and if it doesn’t work today maybe I’ll go to Arnold mojo. I Dunno
upload_2019-12-12_12-55-34.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad