Half-Assed GDT: There's a game tonight

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
The Blues are one of the teams I think but don't quote me on that.

We've got some guys back including Sunny(Yay Sunny!). Perunovich is here and we're all excited for that.

If you need more info then look it up yourself, the other team's GDT probably has it.

I quarter assed this one to get some good juju.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Heres a write up of tonight. Lol.

Sunny days return as Jordan Kyrou and the St. Louis Blues take on Phil the Thrill and the Arizona Coyotes.

Husso and Krug return off the Covid List, the Blues are activating Sundqvist off the LTIR, and the Leading scorer Scott Perunovich of the AHL has been brought up to the NHL. Jake Walman and Niko Mikkola will be Healthy Scratches and Brayden Schenn is still Day-to-day with an Upper Body injury.

St. Louis Blues

Kyrou - O'Reilly - Buchnevich
Barbashev - Thomas - Tarasenko
Saad - Bozak - Perron
Neal - Sunny - Kostin

Scandella - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Perunovich - Bortuzzo

Binnington
Husso

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

We've got some guys back including Sunny(Yay Sunny!). Perunovich is here and we're all excited for that.

If you need more info then look it up yourself, the other team's GDT probably has it.

Arizona's GDT is less assed than our 1/4 assed GDT. Lol.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Heres a write up of tonight. Lol.

Sunny days return as Jordan Kyrou and the St. Louis Blues take on Phil the Thrill and the Arizona Coyotes.

Husso and Krug return off the Covid List, the Blues are activating Sundqvist off the LTIR, and the Leading scorer Scott Perunovich of the AHL has been brought up to the NHL. Jake Walman and Niko Mikkola will be Healthy Scratches and Brayden Schenn is still Day-to-day with an Upper Body injury.

St. Louis Blues

Kyrou - O'Reilly - Buchnevich
Barbashev - Thomas - Tarasenko
Saad - Bozak - Perron
Neal - Sunny - Kostin

Scandella - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Perunovich - Bortuzzo

Binnington
Husso
This lineup is nasty.

imagine a 3rd line of Saad-Schenn-Perron LOL

then Neal-Sunny-Bozak 4th with Klim as 13

If we can get a Scandella upgrade mid season this is a cup contending roster when healthy.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
well...i don't know why they're dressing the other five defensemen if scott p is up, but should be fun to watch him do his thing

very happy to see sunny is back and krug returns

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis

My name is Chet Manly.

And I approve this 1/4 assed GDT

Side note: Can we all put away the Xanax and sharp objects tonight? Maybe nail the windows shut, just to be safe?

I was a little worried about you guys on Sunday night......

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I’ll be at the game tonight, should be fun. We better get a win, no excuse not to.

Glad everyone is pretty much back and soon when we replace Neal with Schenn, our lineup will be looking real nice. Maybe that will happen on Thursday.

Reactions: Robb_K and TK 421

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
My name is Chet Manly.

And I approve this 1/4 assed GDT

Side note: Can we all put away the Xanax and sharp objects tonight? Maybe nail the windows shut, just to be safe?

I was a little worried about you guys on Sunday night......
No chit!*

*see what I did there?!?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Good timing having Perunovich make his debut vs AZ. I'm expecting big things!!

Tonight is the final night in my pool for the week and I'm neck and neck with my opponent and I am taking a chance and dressing perunovich!.. hopefully he is the difference maker for me!

Reactions: mk80 and Meatball

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Got the day off, spent the day with my girlfriend and now I get to cap it off with a Blues game and this awesome lineup.

Let's go Bluuuuuueeeesss! :yo: :blues

Reactions: blueper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad