Half-Assed GDT: There's a game tonight

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues. A win is most important, but I want a few opportunities to see that powerplay unit with Kyrou, Thomas, Buch, and Perunovich too.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Play solid D, go get us goals, and let's win the damn game. It's the Yotes for chrissake, get 'em!

In Binny I Trust
All Others Take An L!

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
This is what we've been hoping and waiting for, right?

As much as I am excited to see SP, I'm really anxious to see ROR playing like his real self again too.
ROR is so much fun to watch when he is healthy and playing well. He's got some great linemates tonight. More signs from his play that he is on the way to getting back to himself is all I'm asking.

Reactions: mk80

Zachary Hines

May 16, 2021
I know its the lowly Yotes but i would love to see a huge number on them. Would love to see Faulk get number 100. Perron and ROR need get back up to speed. I expect Krug and Sunny to be a step or two behind but lets hope not. My prediction 6 -3 blues win Vladi, kryou, Faulk, perron, Kostin, ROR will score. Ror goal will be empty net. Thomas will rack up 2 more assist.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Loved seeing the interview with Sunny in the pregame! I'm excited to see him back on the ice!

Reactions: CoMoBlues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad