GDT: There’s a Brown out in New Jersey - Edm v NJD - 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich and missed all 3 goals. These are the kinds of tragedies that happen when men have to make their own sandwiches.
You get a a sandwich and the Oilers are winning. Win-win.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Just came back from walking my dog. What the hell did I miss.

McDavid displayed zen level patience allowing the goalie to slip and slide out of the way to tie the game. Drai scored seconds later after turn over and then Adam Erne went end to end after receiving pass from Gagner and said let me ensure 3 goals are scored in like 60 seconds.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Experience Edmonton Oilers Hockey:
IMG_2023.gif

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Pretty funny how differently you treat Pickard compared to Skinner.
For obvious reasons. Skinner is trash and anyone at this point is better than him for the short term until Holland can get a true starter. Pickard gives the team a much better chance currently.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
For obvious reasons. Skinner is trash and anyone at this point is better than him for the short term until Holland can get a true starter. Pickard gives the team a much better chance currently.

Lol keep telling yourself that buddy. They needed to score 5 to salvage this game.

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
I wouldn't trust Holland to get a sandwich at this point.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Did Pickard get credited with an assist on Erne's goal? He makes a stick save and the rebound goes to Gagner who set up Erne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad