GDT: There’s a Brown out in New Jersey - Edm v NJD - 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
Same storyline, we buzz and get great chances, can't score... then break out the other way and our goalie lets us down and kills all our momentum.

Reactions: sepHF and Satire

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Am not gonna go to deserve to win o meter bug you all because Its pretty clear where the problem lies yet again...

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Ceci with more weak puck plays that really should be counted as giveaways but probably are counted as dump ins

Reactions: McTedi

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
We not winning tonight and there is zero chance we win a back to back so that’s another 5 piece L

atleast that ginger prick is not in our lineup

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
has this team ever been good around the holidays? f***ing brutal not being able to enjoy watching this team when I actually have some time off

f*** these clowns
I don’t even get mad anymore when the other team scores. The Loilers may be losing me

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
4th line flies the zone and they get another odd man break, does forward group think they’re the 80s Oilers? Where’s the shutdown line? Shut down our chances to win more like it.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Same old song and dance it seems. Can't bury our chances and the other team constantly can bury theirs

Reactions: Sanchez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad