GDT: There’s a Brown out in New Jersey - Edm v NJD - 5:30 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The drop pass to McDavid on the PP is a guaranteed zone entry, I don't understand why they're opting to not do it all of a sudden.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Yamamoto is working his way up now. Hear he's going to the Yankees next.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
The drop pass to McDavid on the PP is a guaranteed zone entry, I don't understand why they're opting to not do it all of a sudden.
Devils are loading guys back to take it away. Driving with the puck when teams do that is the right play.

Reactions: walktheboulavard

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Fast, aggressive skaters kryptonite to the Oil PP taking away time and space. Oil too passive and falling into overpassing tendency instead of pushing shots at the net. Vital situational lost opportunity with a popcorn fart equivalent of PP pressure.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Gagner's level of give a f*** and effort is very high and his talent level is probably the 6th best forward on the team as well... he belongs in the top 6.
Agreed. I am not sure he can keep up.

Maybe he can go with 91 and 29 for a few shifts. Why not.

edit - this is a good idea. Put 89 out there for offensive zone face offs with 29 and 91.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Gagner's level of give a f*** and effort is very high and his talent level is probably the 6th best forward on the team as well... he belongs in the top 6.
Love his heart and effort but did you see how slow he was on what should have been a 2 on 1? He had to drop it back because his boots are just way too heavy now. Can't play in the top 6 for any length of time due to lack of speed.

Reactions: harpoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad