GDT: The **** You Adam Foote GDT - CBJ @ COL - 9PM

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I don’t think Manny Legace has a thing to do with the six inches between Bobs ears . It was obvious the day Bob showed up for camp , what his mindset would be this year . Let’s just be glad we won’t be on the hook for him any longer

... what about Korpi then? lets not act like his stats are heaps better than Bob's because, quite frankly they're nearly identical. let me guess, "Korpi doesn't get consistent playing time so he gets a pass!!!" ?

BakerMayfield

Feb 4, 2019
... what about Korpi then? lets not act like his stats are heaps better than Bob's because, quite frankly they're nearly identical. let me guess, "Korpi doesn't get consistent playing time so he gets a pass!!!" ?

He self admitted earlier about wanting Bob gone for years. Dont take anything he says seriously.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
We have 1 SOG this period

yup. this is what domination looks like.

nbam2a.png

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
If the shot counter keeps up, we're on pace for a 44 shots on goal performance by COL to our mere 18.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
If this game isn’t further proof that the team has no future together I don’t know what could prove it. They’re waiting for the shoe to drop. Same stuff is happening with the LA Lakers.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I don’t think Manny Legace has a thing to do with the six inches between Bobs ears . It was obvious the day Bob showed up for camp , what his mindset would be this year . Let’s just be glad we won’t be on the hook for him any longer

So having a goalie coach is a waste of money? If he's not helping them do their job then what value does he provide?

We crap all over the job Brad Larsen has done and I think Shaw needs to catch some flack on D performance. I don't see how Manny gets a pass on the goaltending. Especially considering how much "stellar" goaltending we've seen in Cleveland the last couple of years.

Reactions: Palm Tree

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
That goal was the epitome of our issues. Fall over trying to score a goal at the other end after a strong shift. One guy goes for a line change, another guy shoves over someone well behind the play. Defense backs all the way to the goal line, Bob gets sniped on.

Getting tiresome.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
That goal was the epitome of our issues. Fall over trying to score a goal at the other end after a strong shift. One guy goes for a line change, another guy shoves over someone well behind the play. Defense backs all the way to the goal line, Bob gets sniped on.

Getting tiresome.
Systematically CBJ are a hodge podge with no clear direction. Players don’t seem to be playing to a game plan.

Reactions: Fairwhether

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad