TV: The Walking Dead | S7 | PART III | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Dwight (maybe) helping team Rick. Well no one saw that coming. :sarcasm:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Good to have Abraham back at least. He must have rolled under a car or something to avoid death.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Well, TWD is so predictable at this point that I fully expect Sasha to die. They usually don't give these types of flashbacks and focus otherwise.

Fully agreed. And I probably follow less shows than most people here, but as soon as I saw the first flashback, it was obvious something is happening. Especially being a finale episode.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Fully agreed. And I probably follow less shows than most people here, but as soon as I saw the first flashback, it was obvious something is happening. Especially being a finale episode.

They used to do more random meaningless type deaths, but the last couple seasons most "main" characters have their deaths telegraphed hard.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I believe Abe and Sasha's love less than Glenn's fake death

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I know there can be a lot of toxins in a garbage dump, but damn have these people gone nuts.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Seriously, the world ended less than a decade ago, did these people all forget how to speak?

I wonder if they'll backstab Rick's groups. Probably, but that's a little predictable.

Who else told Negan about Rick's plan? Might be predictable, but seems likely that these crazy garbage people aren't trustworthy.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Scott Gimple needs to be fired for writing the Scavengers

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
glad we get to spend like 5 minutes of the finale inside of sashas head

especially since shes going to die in half an hour

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
The Scavangers are weird. They're supposed to be. I really don't see what's the issue. Three years is enough to go pretty savage.

Seriously, the world ended less than a decade ago, did these people all forget how to speak?

Who else told Negan about Rick's plan? Might be predictable, but seems likely that these crazy garbage people aren't trustworthy.

I meant after this. There's zero chance Jadis told Negan. Maybe a dissident, but not the group. It's likely Gregory.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The shots of a black screen and Sasha's face are riveting TV.

I meant after this. There's zero chance Jadis told Negan. Maybe a dissident, but not the group. It's likely Gregory.

Negan knew before Gregory went to tell them stuff though. It has to be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad