The Vancouver Media Thread | Part VIII

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Curious to know what Dan Russell is up to these days. Had the biggest ego of any call in radio host I have ever heard... though I liked when he kept Pauser on hold for his entire show

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Anything more than 3 or 4 hours of Canucks talk is enough. Throw in some league talk and fill the other 20 hours with good American shows. I don't want to hear Moj on Radio Row accosting Joe Montana with a cigar or a chunk of smoked salmon. Let them do Canucks, Lions and Whitecaps , a sweep of the NHL and stay in their own lane. These guys are meat puppets.

Fill it in with quality American shows.

I'm fine either way I'll just keep paying Serius. I don't give a f*** what Irf or Bik has to say.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Well, if this doesn't get that fat f*** fired, I don't know what. This mofo should be never be allowed sports journalism again. Frank "FAT f***" SERVALI

14. With a little help from Gaudreau in heaven, the Columbus Blue Jackets will win the 2025 Draft Lottery. It’s the only consolation prize on a brutal year, but hope and help is on the way. Bananas that the Blue Jackets have never won the Lottery.

Reactions: ephmrl

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Well, if this doesn't get that fat f*** fired, I don't know what. This mofo should be never be allowed sports journalism again. Frank "FAT f***" SERVALI

14. With a little help from Gaudreau in heaven, the Columbus Blue Jackets will win the 2025 Draft Lottery. It’s the only consolation prize on a brutal year, but hope and help is on the way. Bananas that the Blue Jackets have never won the Lottery.
And that's the "fixed" version too. Seravalli is a real clown here. Completely inappropriate comment.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Frank is such a f***ing loser. cant believe he's back on H&B and Canucks central
Hopefully they will get Gazdic back as well for the “Daily Double” of Canuck haters to gaslight us further…I am done with the Media in this town….unnecessary prattle now….

• Haha
Reactions: Bgav

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad