The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
ATTENTION COMMISH'S I WILL NOT BE HERE AT ALL TODAY SCHOOL TILL 1:10 WORK AT 3 TILL 7 ....AND HOCKEY AT 9 AN HOUR AWAY SO I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 7....AGENT ANGELO, AND TBL,,,,GUNNA NEED YOUR HELP THANKS SO MUCH GUYS...

this has turned into a smashing success..

not sure camper first we have to sign up on pickup hockey that can be a sidenote. And we will see if everyone would be up for that thanks for your participation camperjr. Your making me look good for vouching for you ;)

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
ATTENTION COMMISH'S I WILL NOT BE HERE AT ALL TODAY SCHOOL TILL 1:10 WORK AT 3 TILL 7 ....AND HOCKEY AT 9 AN HOUR AWAY SO I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 7....AGENT ANGELO, AND TBL,,,,GUNNA NEED YOUR HELP THANKS SO MUCH GUYS...

this has turned into a smashing success..

not sure camper first we have to sign up on pickup hockey that can be a sidenote. And we will see if everyone would be up for that thanks for your participation camperjr. Your making me look good for vouching for you ;)

Thanks, Sami Lepisto, Kris Russell and possbly Tom Gillbert are avalible for trade. PM me with offers

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
I confirm

We feel Myers is years away and Gilbert's salary dosen't cominsate the points. Schenn is our future captian and a stallworth on defence.

Last edited:

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
Brent Burns(C) - Zdeno Chara
Matthew Carle - Brent Seabrook
Zack Bogosian - Luke Schenn(A)
Sami Lepisto - Kris Russell

How that for a defensive corps

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
yea we should be. Can anyone help me with pickuphockey, it's going to take long to enter all these names in.

If we get 3-4 people and distribute the teams it'll be much easier.

Pool Name: Ultimate NHL 09 Pool
Pool Pass: 123456

site: pickuphockey.com

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
yea we should be. Can anyone help me with pickuphockey, it's going to take long to enter all these names in.

If we get 3-4 people and distribute the teams it'll be much easier.

Pool Name: Ultimate NHL 09 Pool
Pool Pass: 123456

site: pickuphockey.com

I tried logging in but it wouldn't let me. Is everything typed right there?

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
Still dosen't lets me. All it says is There was one or more errors while submitting the form:
Pool Administrator to activate the pool before retrying.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
o dang, yea there's a confirmation email they send... I totally forgot about that and just created the pool. It should be fixed in minutes.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Actually it's okay, I forgot and thought it was a 30 team league like mine which is why I thought it would take so long. As long as everyone updates there roster it's good.

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
Actually it's okay, I forgot and thought it was a 30 team league like mine which is why I thought it would take so long. As long as everyone updates there roster it's good.

So as long as the roster thread on HFBoards is updated it's all good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad