GDT: The totally permanent GDT For Bruins/Ducks 12/1 in Anaheim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Well it's no surprising when one of our top lines has Soderberg and Erikkson on it. These guys are not Bruins... I wonder what Soderberg could fetch us. We also need a 4th line winger with jam, Gagne is less productive then Thornton was, if Gagne isin't able to create scoring chances what is he playing for exactly?

I defended Chia for the Seguin trade but I was wrong. Terrible trade... Unless we can get Kane for Louie...

Lol well I guess I'm wrong again, Gagne scored.

Now it's time for Louie and Soder to prove me wrong, I would be ok with that.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
ill call it now.
we wont get more than 2 regulation wins this month.
ducks are playing awful and we are still down.

we have a tough schedule this month.
this could be a 10 game winless streak ala 2010

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Morrow breakaway, Smith chances, Bergeron missed tap in, gotta bury those.
Gagne, don't know whether to celebrate or not.

Yup. That, and the B's have to get more pucks to the net, period. Too hesitant to shoot from the point, by the time they do it's blocked. Doesn't have to be Al Macinnis, just force a rebound.

BudMovin*

Is Lucic ever going to stand up for a teammate again? Morrow just got destroyed.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Gagne, don't know whether to celebrate or not.

Yup. That, and the B's have to get more pucks to the net, period. Too hesitant to shoot from the point, by the time they do it's blocked. Doesn't have to be Al Macinnis, just force a rebound.

Imagine a prime Al with a composite stick, zinggg

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Ugh Gagne just bought himself another year here.

Kesler is such a dirty puke, if he were obliterated no one would be upset. Surorised the refs didn't give Looch a bogus retaliation penalty for pushing him after Kesler went up high on Looch.

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012
Is Lucic ever going to stand up for a teammate again? Morrow just got destroyed.

He looked as if he wanted to do something a couple times that shift, but he also looked like he needed an oxygen tank since he was towards the end of his shift.

iGetCarried*

That's the first Bruins goal where i stopped mid-celly and said, "eh...." lol I was actually just thinking before the goal that only CJ would reward the 4th line with an offensive zone faceoff though they've done nothing but get hemmed in their own zone the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad