Tribute The Ten Best NSH Preds Ever Are:

The ten best NSH Preds ever are:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Forsberg might actually be one of the biggest disappointments as a Pred ever. He wasn't bad but he also was a shell of his former self and we gave up quite a lot to get him.
Floppa, as I used to call him.

When I told my daughter that Nashville had signed Kariya, she thought that I was kidding!

Last edited:
Reactions: nullednumbed

nullednumbed

Jun 27, 2022
I don't understand voting for Kariya on this list at all. If it said 10 best hockey players that played for the Preds at some point, then yes, but it says the 10 best Nashville Predators.

I loved Kariya's time here, his signing was a huge moment for the franchise and he set records with the team, but it was still just a short two seasons. Say what you will about him, but a player such as Ryan Johansen who has exactly 0 votes here, contributed far more to the Predators than Kariya.
Kariya was a game-changing signing. I don't care how long he was here for. It was a big deal he chose to come here. I remember to this day where I was when it came across the radio he signed here. My first sweater (non-blank) was his. He is still my all-time favorite Pred. Loved watching him play in person. Legwand was the #2 pick and played here forever but I would be hard-pressed to put him in my top 20. But some will put him top 5. Hence the beauty of who we think are the best Preds ever. Up to you.

Reactions: herzausstein

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad