The state of the Habs Rebuild - The Next step

What note you give to Kent Hughes' Rebuild? ?

• A

Votes: 205 54.7%
  • B

Votes: 134 35.7%
  • C

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • D

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • E

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • F

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

Jul 6, 2016
How about- for the time being (let’s say a season or two) give the « C » to a veteran player like Matheson or Savard ? Suzuki doesn’t seem to be ready for the job, and it would take a ton of pressure off his shoulders, if only for the pressure by some MTL medias , who are blaming him to not be bilingual yet. Matheson is well respected in the room.

Dach was great before his injury. I don’t agree there. As for Newhook, I like him more as a winger.
Newhook was getting pretty good at center last season with Gally and Armia as his wingers.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Habs need to find a way to get a stud C. Dach has a lot to prove still and the only other potential candidates are Hage/Demidov. Which are years away. This team would look so much better with two legit top 6 C's, and guys like Slaf/CC/Laine/Demidov on the wings.

Maybe through this year draft we get one.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
I will settle for not getting out shot by 10 shots a game, getting schooled every night or watching them chase in their own end for minutes at a time but if that’s the hockey you enjoy, you do you.

ok, you got me, they look just fine in their own end, lol. MSL fans 🤷

In the MIX, baby!!!
And we're back full circle to being impatient, not understanding what a rebuild would actually entail, and temper tantrums.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad