Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
As long as it’s not serious, then fine. Injuries are a part of the game.

But if it turns out he’s missing the season or something like that then I will go postal.

Reactions: Dach Vader

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Not sure when he hurt it, appeared to be the preseason fight when he left for a while afterwards.

Just reason why this teams need true tough fourth liners. Not saying fighters but willing combatants that make it so the top 6 feels less obligated to do it on their own.

Creampuffs like Armia and Dvorak. Anderson who is rarely willing. Swap in some guys tough to play against and push back on the bottom 6 is so needed

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure when he hurt it, appeared to be the preseason fight when he left for a while afterwards.

Just reason why this teams need true tough fourth liners. Not saying fighters but willing combatants that make it so the top 6 feels less obligated to do it on their own.

Creampuffs like Armia and Dvorak. Anderson who is rarely willing. Swap in some guys tough to play against and push back on the bottom 6 is so needed

Also, players that are high end defensively with high compete. We were spoiled in that regards with Danault, Byron and Lehkonen, but right now there's no one.

Reactions: morhilane

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
Also, players that are high end defensively with high compete. We were spoiled in that regards with Danault, Byron and Lehkonen, but right now there's no one.
You're forgetting Jake Evans, who's quickly becoming the most underrated player by this fanbase. Perfect bottom six-er in my book.

I don't that toughness should be relegated to the bottom 6. There's nothing wrong with sandpaper in the top 6, in fact most team want that. Look at the Tkachuk brothers. I'd be very happy if Slaf was to bring that sort of game to the group.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Smart move

Heal up Dino

1000002814-removebg-preview.png

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
You're forgetting Jake Evans, who's quickly becoming the most underrated player by this fanbase. Perfect bottom six-er in my book.

I don't that toughness should be relegated to the bottom 6. There's nothing wrong with sandpaper in the top 6, in fact most team want that. Look at the Tkachuk brothers. I'd be very happy if Slaf was to bring that sort of game to the group.

I wouldn't call Evans high end defensively. He can't really shut down players and he isn't what Byron was on the PK. He can't play up the lineup either and while I like the compete, those three played with a very high pace. I say that in all due respect to Evans who's been playing very good hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad