Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah.. Caufield scored two goals but even his timing has been off on a few looks.. but Slaf and Suzuki have been pretty miserable out there most shifts.

We know what they can do, but the way the pre-season went for that line has set us in a position where they aren't executing very well.

The whole top 6 looks like they've never played together before.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Yeah.. Caufield scored two goals but even his timing has been off on a few looks.. but Slaf and Suzuki have been pretty miserable out there most shifts.

We know what they can do, but the way the pre-season went for that line has set us in a position where they aren't executing very well.

The whole top 6 looks like they've never played together before.

That’s what happens after a bad training camp where the good players played 1 game lol…

And it takes longer for bigger guys!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
You know, i've said before i'm a converted Slaf fan but I won't lie, the 1-2 punch of Slaf looking real absent/lost the first 2 games and switching over to Celebrini looking real good his first name really rocks me to my core

this team is pain

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Pretty meaningless with a 2 game sample size.. especially considering Slaf played with that line for 5 periods in which they were in a tight game or leading and defending the lead, with the Anderson switch happening at a time where the Bruins were defending a multi goal lead and let the Habs take more shots, which would explain why the shot share went up with Anderson.

The line as a whole was not very good for two games.. Anderson going on the line and having a better CF% is a game/score effect with such limited data.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Pretty meaningless with a 2 game sample size.. especially considering Slaf played with that line for 5 periods in which they were in a tight game or leading and defending the lead, with the Anderson switch happening at a time where the Bruins were defending a multi goal lead and let the Habs take more shots, which would explain why the shot share went up with Anderson.

The line as a whole was not very good for two games.. Anderson going on the line and having a better CF% is a game/score effect with such limited data.
The poster haven't bothered to check on Slaf's stats without CC/Suzuki. Slaf did better than 42.86 CF% with his new linemates. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad