Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for sharing.

Im out of market in Ontario, admittedly I never watch this program, are the guys usually THIS awkward? Holy moly that was one of the cringiest things I’ve seen in a while
It used to be worse than this. There was a clip posted a few years ago where panelists on this show has really degrading conversations about woman between takes

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Thanks for sharing.

Im out of market in Ontario, admittedly I never watch this program, are the guys usually THIS awkward? Holy moly that was one of the cringiest things I’ve seen in a while

I wish the current rebuild could somehow also apply to the media covering Habs

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Thanks for sharing.

Yes, mainly the English speaking interviews. It's just a language and cultural thing.

Quebecois banter is different from Anglo banter, the humor is different so it comes off a bit strained in english.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head

This is what I have been saying. Confidence and mindset is essential and separates the great from the good. This guy will be a superstar in the league. Top 10 winger as early as March. Mark my words right now.

Confident SlafGoatsky is born, the NHL is not ready...
1723813844-full-2-copie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: waitin425

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad