The road to Stanley Cup contention

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
You also didn't have Sekac in your lineup. Intentionally?

Yes, the jury is out. I'm not against him at all, I have seen Andrighetto a ton more for example. Sekac = Unknown for me, without much 3rd party evaluation to go on. I saw the first few games, there's something there. Will re-evaluate at half season.

Last edited:

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
What is the reason / rule why we didnt see Lehkonen at camp 'cause honestly I forgot about him completely.

Also, in preseason Thomas made a difference he earned a tryout in the big leagues in my book. I wonder if the team keeps lacking goal scoring if they're going to try to shake things around bringing in a youngster in PAP or Bourque's spot.

About Lehkonen: Timmins is clear on the need for gym time, I think the habs just let him train + he had a virus this summer (mono? not sure)

About Thomas: He got some goals, hes just often invisible out there...until...he strikes. We are far from the "shakeup" time.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
It looks like the Habs need to take a step back by playing Tinordi, Beaulieu, and Galchenyuk should play on every PP for the whole 2 minutes, like Subban.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
It looks like the Habs need to take a step back by playing Tinordi, Beaulieu, and Galchenyuk should play on every PP for the whole 2 minutes, like Subban.

Not sure the data would actually show a step back in this case. Maybe for the first half of the season, and then developed potential would show in the 2nd half to be superior. Nobody will convince me that Galchenyuk is not already our first PP center. The only issue is the faceoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad