The Rebuild: Inside the Montreal Canadiens docuseries discussion (Episode 1 and 2 now available on Crave)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Did all the critics come on here at once? I thoroughly enjoyed all the information they provided. This is about more than just a team. This is a business. A livelihood for many people. I think real Hab fans will want to know as much as possible about this team, from top to bottom. Can't wait for the next episode to be aired. Go Habs!
You can be a real hab fan and think the first two episode were blah.

The torch, captain to captain, that's it.
Archive the torch, just plain silly. I get why other fan bases mock the habs.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Did all the critics come on here at once? I thoroughly enjoyed all the information they provided. This is about more than just a team. This is a business. A livelihood for many people. I think real Hab fans will want to know as much as possible about this team, from top to bottom. Can't wait for the next episode to be aired. Go Habs!

Do you work for the Habs lol.......this was pure trash.

Most of us could care less about the dairy farmer that they profiled. That section and the ticket sales section have nothing at all to do with the rebuild. That dude will always be a fan and tickets will always sell in Montreal. Adding these two segments came from non hockey corporate types who galaxy brained themselves out of a quality production.

The only thing that is being rebuilt is the on ice product and the development system and that is where they should keep the focus or perhaps they should have titled the series something else. Keeping up with profit generating solutions and engaging the fan base is something that all teams do at all times.....how about sticking to the title of the series and actually responding to the content that is actually in demand.

It is called the Rebuild and they are barely sticking to that theme.

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I haven't seen an episode yet.............that said, for me it is about the TEAM, and the business that is the team. I would like to see some behind the scenes footage of discussion about the team, and the performances etc and how it effects the team as it moves forward trying to win another Stanley Cup.

That's it.................a livelihood for others? Sports, is a distraction and an interest to most fans. Most are not interested in the livelihood of others, that are indirectly involved in the business aspects, such as hotels, restaurants etc We all realize this is part of the machine that drives some of the economy in the city of Montreal, but wins and losses and getting my favorite team back to where we can be winners on a regular basis is what is my focus, as a habs fan....

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
It's been fine so far but I do agree that the name is misleading so I can understand the complaints.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad