The Rebuild: Inside the Montreal Canadiens docuseries discussion (Episode 1 and 2 now available on Crave)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
They had good content on Super Écran for years, until they decided to change the name to Crave .
At that point the quality went downhill fast , to a point that there was nothing good on anymore.
I'm not paying for this Channel again, just for watching a so call reality TV about the Habs .... hard pass.

My biggest fear is that one day, they will end up showing Habs games on Crave.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
They had good content on Super Écran for years, until they decided to change the name to Crave .
At that point the quality went downhill fast , to a point that there was nothing good on anymore.
I'm not paying for this Channel again, just for watching a so call reality TV about the Habs .... hard pass.

It won't happen on Crave. Bell owns Crave and the NHL hates Bell for some reason (even though Sportsnet has been a disaster).

Amazon, however... they're already doing trial games on there this year.

• Wow
Reactions: jrom

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
It won't happen on Crave. Bell owns Crave and the NHL hates Bell for some reason (even though Sportsnet has been a disaster).

Trial games? They've bought the rights to all monday night games IIRC.

They already had all the Citytv games here in Montreal, so now they have those and the monday night games.

Reactions: Saundies

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Anyone with a wife already has Amazon Prime, though.

A lot of good series for guys though. I'm the one who subbed to Prime in our couple. Because of series like The Boys, Fallout and Man in the High Tower, among many others.

Crave is where it's at for women as thry have the pinnacle of female tv series, Sex in the City.

• Haha
Reactions: WeThreeKings

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

The only reason i keep Crave is to have access to HBO and the app, because Bell are legal thiefs. It's disgusting how much lobyists have control over the law makers these days. Corruption at its finest.

But yeah Crave sucks. It was pretty good when i was young but now it's old movies pretty much all day long it's like paying for what you can get for free on local TV.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
The Movie Network aka TMN aka Crave was always going to be doomed during the streaming era since it no longer has first dibs on a massive swath of Hollywood home movie releases. If HBO gets its shit back together someday Crave would be more than worth what it is now as merely a home to HBO’s glory days

Last edited:

jrom

Mar 28, 2022

Bell owns RDS/TSN, they buy movie rights for Crave (including exclusive content from HBO). You won’t see Habs games on Crave because it wouldn’t make sense for them (different products but not because the NHL hates them).

And yeah Amazon / Apple are coming, live sports events is one of the few content that people are ready to pay to see live

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad