OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: They Blamed Canada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pats offense looks miles better than the Steelers lol…I think that’s mostly because the best unit on the field is the Pats D

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
2-10 Patriots are what the Steelers can look forward to next year if they don’t find another QB this offseason. Which might not be a bad thing since NE is in line to maybe take Drake Maye.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
no Watt either huh? Cool. Cool cool cool.
To be fair, we shouldn't need Watt to beat the Patriots. Highsmith should be enough.

oh wait the guy that got kneed in the head should have been in the medical tent? Seriously, if someone thinks you need to check a guy's jaw, you should check for a concussion too :laugh:
NFL has learned nothing from their concussion lawsuit, still deal with it better than the NHL but that's like dodging a pile of shit only to step into a pothole and break your ankle.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
This is probably the lowest rated TNF ever for viewership.

does Watt normally wear the tinted visor?
Nope, he's worn the cage, never visor so that should explain a lot.

I think at best, maybe 2021 in practice I recall him wearing a tinted visor, but in games? I can't say I have in a long time.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
just think how smart you must be to pay to see this? :laugh:
I have IPTV, I unfortunately get this channel and watch anything I want, even then I kind of rather watch Richard Hammond's new season for his work shop to see what the smallest cog are up to this season vs another Mike Tomlin toilet bomb.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I will say it again.

The worst part about the offense is not that it fails.

The worst part is how boring it is.
They're predictable, they've been predictable for a long time, I think it was 2yrs ago where I think it was the Ravens or Browns that were essentially calling the Steelers plays and stopping them, it was comical and since then they've just gotten worse.

Reactions: Josey Wales

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022

@bepryor
·
9s

This is only the 3rd time this season the Patriots have led at the end of the 1st quarter. They won both of the previous instances.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

#MaskedQB
We want Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad