GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The Steelers out-stupid the Raiders!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Why would Tomlin not take a timeout? You can't do much with 20 seconds from deep in your own end.

That screams them just wanting to get out of the half.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
1st in the league in first half under 2 mins on D. Last in 4th quarter...thats what killed us. But also shouldn't put our D in that situation

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Why would Tomlin not take a timeout? You can't do much with 20 seconds from deep in your own end.

Uh, I'll take 'Because He's a ******* Moron' for $1000 Alex.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The reason we lose to the Pats all the time is that we have a collective IQ 100 points below NE...coaches, players, everyone

Reactions: KIRK

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I did. He's trash.

3 receptions for 20 yards. I guess it's technically true to say that he's making potentially game changing plays, if by that you mean he could potentially be changing the game if he wasn't so terrible.

I'm fully aware that he'll score the game winning TD now that I've said all of this, but he's still an awful player.
Haha, watch it happen.

Steelers’ D has done well, but a lot of credit to time of possession advantage too. Regardless, feels like missed opportunities, and I hate that they’ve made such a habit of blowing second half leads and garbage 4th quarter play this year.

Can they break that habit?

Reactions: Brandinho

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Yep, not aggressive. Living in his fears....that’s how you lose games

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't have a problem not calling a timeout there.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shockmaster

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Only way we win this game is if we get extemely lucky on D and get a turnover...that leads to a Td.

14 first downs to 5 and only up 7. Horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad