GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The Steelers out-stupid the Raiders!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
This is why I laugh every time I hear someone start rambling on about how “terrible” the Pats D is and how the Steelers will run roughshod over them, only to watch them struggle every single time against them.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is why I laugh every time I hear someone start rambling on about how “terrible” the Pats D is and how the Steelers will run roughshod over them, only to watch them struggle every single time against them.

Yards and time of possession.

Points, on the other hand . . .

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Another 3rd and decently long. New England has yet to convert one, but I have my doubts that’ll hold up. Probably will get one here.

Reactions: KIRK

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Yards and time of possession.

Points, on the other hand . . .
Well, the general feeling every year is that the Steelers will be able to hang 30-40 on the Pats and every year they struggle to score 17 while the Pats routinely put up 30+...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well, the general feeling every year is that the Steelers will be able to hang 30-40 on the Pats and every year they struggle to score 17 while the Pats routinely put up 30+...

They put up enough yards to hang 30 on the Pats.

But, yes, we know what happens . . .

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You mean incomplete, not INT, yes?

Because the Steelers don't pick off Tom Brady.

EDIT: Sorry, misread. :laugh:

I edited, I had made a typo.

When Josh McDaniels doesn't feel it, he plays it safe for 2 downs and then takes a shot on 3rd. Usually we end up punting and THEN he adjusts at the half.

Right now, I am just hoping for a 1st down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad