GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The Steelers out-stupid the Raiders!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is what NE does. They wait for Ben to do something dumb and they break the Steelers defense.

Just when it seemed like the script may get a new wrinkle, here comes Ben to remind us that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
they do, yeah. I always get their white pizza though, so it doesn't have sauce. It's soooooo good.

Yep. Their sauce is probably my favorite of any pizza place around here.

Unfortunately not a fan of sweet sauce. One of the main reasons Fiori's was never anything special to me. But I may try that white pizza one day. Big fan of white.

Now I just want every pizza. :laugh:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
This is what NE does. They wait for Ben to do something dumb and they break the Steelers defense.

Just when it seemed like the script may get a new wrinkle, here comes Ben to remind us that the more things change, the more they stay the same.
I mean, why float that f***ing ball? Such a bad read.

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Unfortunately not a fan of sweet sauce. One of the main reasons Fiori's was never anything special to me. But I may try that white pizza one day. Big fan of white.

Try a lobster white pizza. To die for . . .

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Insane stupidity. Brady doesn’t make those mistakes. Or if he does - our DBs drop it.

But why go empty set TWICE when you’re gashing them on the ground? He almost freaking got sacked on first too.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

Yeah I don't prefer sweet sauce in general either. Though their BBQ Meatza is also delicious on occasion.

Doughboy's is great too. Picasso's is probably a half notch below, but they deliver to my house so it's my go-to. 90% of the times I eat pizza it's because I don't want to cook or leave the house :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
TJ got to him. HUGE.

This script is so ****** up. Sometimes, it's the same. Sometimes, it's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad