OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Super Bowl 50

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
The Steelers have always played packages other than just a base 3-4, but in the latter half of this year it seems they've completely moved away from it. Mclendon and McCullers are almost never on the field anymore whereas early on they'd play 50% of snaps. In the past several weeks they've been closer to 20%.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
The Steelers have always played packages other than just a base 3-4, but in the latter half of this year it seems they've completely moved away from it. Mclendon and McCullers are almost never on the field anymore whereas early on they'd play 50% of snaps. In the past several weeks they've been closer to 20%.

McCullers hasn't really taken the step this year that I thought he would. I still hope he turns into a starter, and you have a defensive line of Heyward-McCullers-Tuitt. Dominance. Absolute dominance.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I know it's windy, we should be trying to do some intermediate stuff right now. Open things up for Toussant, and then gash them for a big play.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
In contrast of Tomlin, Haley is frighteningly conservative. They were killing the Broncos with speed and skill so Haley started calling screens and runs non-stop. :help:

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
I still find it crazy that somehow Gay ended up a decently reliable corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad