OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
I think the obvious takeaway from the offense here is that they simply need more playmakers at WR. The running game is going to be inconsistent with the insanely young OL, but Pickens is the only WR worth a damn. It doesn't matter which QB is playing, the passing game is going to struggle with these WRs.

I think Fields is playing well, but Fields is simply not good enough to compensate for the lack of WR talent. And Wilson would be the same exact way.
And our margin of error gets even smaller when we take 9 penalties

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
I think the obvious takeaway from the offense here is that they simply need more playmakers at WR. The running game is going to be inconsistent with the insanely young OL, but Pickens is the only WR worth a damn. It doesn't matter which QB is playing, the passing game is going to struggle with these WRs.

I think Fields is playing well, but Fields is simply not good enough to compensate for the lack of WR talent. And Wilson would be the same exact way.
You must have not seen any Broncos games last year. They had worst receivers than Steelers do now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m watching Bengals-Chiefs because there’s two actual teams there that don’t play like the last three decades haven’t mattered lol

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm not going to bitch too much about it because it massively overrates Trice, but I think there's a pretty easy case to make that they would have been better off keeping DJ and having Trice as a starting CB.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I will continue to watch every second of football I can, but the quality of the product these past couple of years has cratered. It’s just a flag fest every game

metalan2

May 30, 2008
At this point with the referees, this is blatant cheating against the Steelers. The calls on Denver are obvious just calls, but always evened out by phantom defensive penalties.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
1726441260442.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I can't judge much from this game, these refs are completely ruining it with all these penalties.

Regarding the offense, this entire second half has been killed by crucial penalties.

They need to not commit penalties obviously, but you don't have this anal of a ref crew every week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad