OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I sometimes think about how getting into football through this era of Steelers might have skewed my ideas over what good football looks like

Reactions: The Old Master

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I sometimes think about how getting into football through this era of Steelers might have skewed my ideas over what good football looks like

I honestly feel the quality of football as a whole has been getting worse over the past few years. It may be nostalgia or bias just from being a Steelers fan, but it really seemed like the game was higher quality in the late 2010s than it is now.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Guys, that is why you take a chance on Fields.

That was a 30 yard swing right there...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Already using the middle of the field on a nice pass to Pickens, good to see.

Great run by Fields to avoid that sack. That's the kind of awareness that Fields needs, he quickly realized that there was a free guy on the blitz and immediately shifted to scrambling.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
please, keep it Harris and Warren... if I see Patterson in the backfield, I'm going to lose it

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Nice catch by Muth

Our interior of the line is so wildly improved that Najee and Warren can just fall forward for 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad