OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Can someone help me understand the same bullshit stupid play calling that never throws the ball past the 1st down marker, always yards short, with no blockers?

WTF is this shit?

Every single damn 3rd down…..

Tomlin dictates that it's better to take the FG/punt than risk the turnover.

Reactions: LeafSteel

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Anytime Pickens gets single coverage has to go to him. Any throw near him should be caught.

That didn't look like he should've been down by contact?
Absolutely not. The hiring standards for Refs have degraded severely I guess. Because that's minor league stuff to mess that up.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think this game is over if they can get a TD on this drive, Atlanta's offense has been completely ineffective in the second half.

The announcers are talking about it now as well but I think Fields has had a really solid game today. Not anything extraordinary, but he's playing safe with the ball, not taking sacks and is showing solid accuracy.

Reactions: Peat

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
At least Arthur Smith isn't trying to outsmart himself. Simple effective bootlegs. Matt Canada would be overthinking it.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I'll say this, the playaction makes the offense more entertaining to watch at least.

Points aren't there yet, but atla ta seems to be getting tired now in the 4th, getting more consistent positive plays.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So glad we’re playing the clock with 10 min left to play lol…forget the TDs

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Fields just needs to process throws like a second or two quicker.

He's not made a bone head throw yet, but if he's every to get better needs to get quicker in his reads.

The playcalling should be designed to help that tho giving him simpler reads until he evolves as a passer.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
So glad we’re playing the clock with 10 min left to play lol…forget the TDs
Considering if they score points on this drive of any kind, the Steelers are ahead by two possessions(barring Extra 2). So playing the clock is the smart thing to do. Unless you want a TO prone QB airing it out for no reason other than style points.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Take the points and go up by 8. So f***ing dumb.

Sad that fully grown adults can't do math on the sidelines.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad