OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
The conservatism of this offense is even more frustrating because Fields has shown to be able to make good aggressive throws so far.

The thing about wanting more aggression from Fields is that it's not about whether he can do it, but how much he'll cost you doing it. I don't like conservative offences but given the amount of new, Fields' history, everything, I think the risk to reward ratio has been okay...

... and it took me so long to type that we've just had another big one.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Anytime Pickens gets single coverage has to go to him. Any throw near him should be caught.

That didn't look like he should've been down by contact?

Reactions: Andy99

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
There might not be a better day by a kicker all season, 3 50+ kicks. Probably will get a 6th opportunity by the end of the game.

If we had a lesser kicker all these years tomlin would've lost his streak years ago.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Can someone help me understand the same bullshit stupid play calling that never throws the ball past the 1st down marker, always yards short, with no blockers?

WTF is this shit?

Every single damn 3rd down…..

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Don't like that the RB who lead the league in AVG has been relegated to 3rd string purely because of draft position.

But besides playing worse RBs on purpose, cant complain too much. Way more electric plays seem to be in the cards. I knew getting rid of the obsession of targeting DJ 15 times a game would actually help the offense, not hurt it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad