OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Ok there's that play that apparently is Smiths go to down the field route.

Fields was too high on the throw.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Except that call against Watt was 100% correct…he was a half second early

I have no complaints about that call but don't tell me it wouldn't have made a difference to the score. And I've seen stuff like that not get called. Shouldn't, but it does.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I know he share the same colors with Iowa, but our offense doesn’t have to be as consistently putrid as theirs

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I have no complaints about that call but don't tell me it wouldn't have made a difference to the score. And I've seen stuff like that not get called. Shouldn't, but it does.
No, my comment on not making a difference had to do with the refs not calling a couple penalties on Atlanta, not with the impact of our two penalties

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
This offense blows.

Practically the same as last year. More playaction for sure, but still barely any open targets from play design.

Just more beat the man in front of you tomlin nonsense.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Atlanta O line makes wide wide holes on our D line..,being dominated…Queen is also MIA

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My impression of this offense is that it's just not very talented. I don't think anyone in the offense is having a "bad" game but it's just not very good in general.

Fields is mediocre, Smith is mediocre, their WRs are mediocre and their OL is mediocre. There really aren't any obvious major issues but there's nothing there that's any better than mid.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
My impression of this offense is that it's just not very talented. I don't think anyone in the offense is having a "bad" game but it's just not very good in general.

Fields is mediocre, Smith is mediocre, their WRs are mediocre and their OL is mediocre. There really aren't any obvious major issues but there's nothing there that's any better than mid.

They're still scared to death of the middle of the field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad