OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Not the worst half of football I guess... Scored on 3/4 drives, just no TD's to show for it. Thought that was a bullshit OPI on Pickens but whatever, no point complaining about it.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Steelers deserve to be losing this game…sorry to the partisans…overall I thought Falcons O and D were better…refs aren’t great but can’t blame them
Sorry Andy, you're way off base with this one. Refs gave ATL 2 TO's and Watt is being tackled nearly every play.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Sick throw by Fields there, Pickens almost blew it by burning out the clock but it ended up fine.

They need to let Fields push the ball down the field more, both of the throws he has made have been absolute dimes.
1725820374031.png

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry Andy, you're way off base with this one. Refs gave ATL 2 TO's and Watt is being tackled nearly every play.
Refs called two penalties against the Steelers and both were legit imo though the OPI was a little picky…you can argue that they could have a called a couple more on Atlanta, especially that helmet being pulled off but I really don’t think that would have made a difference In the score…think ATL was slightly better and that’s reflected in the halftime score

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why are we tossing back to Najee who’s not a burner…get Warren that play

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
My kingdom for some quick slants or dig routes across the middle.

Wilson was supposed to be the one incapable of throwing across the middle.

I can't watch another season of this no mistake anemic bs playcalling tomlin forces.

Also, so where's all the Playaction cutting the field in half to make it easier on the qb that this coordinator was supposed to specialize in?

Wheres Friermuth's targets?

Bueller?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Refs called two penalties against the Steelers and both were legit imo though the OPI was a little picky…you can argue that they could have a called a couple more on Atlanta, especially that helmet being pulled off but I really don’t think that would have made a difference In the score…think ATL was slightly better and that’s reflected in the halftime score

That Watt call maybe erases the TD. Who knows what happens if the OPI isn't called on Pickens.

I absolutely don't want to be "this is all fine it's just the refs" but it's a close enough game that different calls would change a ton

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That Watt call maybe erases the TD. Who knows what happens if the OPI isn't called on Pickens.

I absolutely don't want to be "this is all fine it's just the refs" but it's a close enough game that different calls would change a ton
Except that call against Watt was 100% correct…he was a half second early

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad