OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Until Tomlin eventually is gone, whatever decade that is from now, I'll continue to be baffled at how he seemingly is the only long tenured head coach who's supposed specialty is so consistently mediocre compared to his reputation.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Rodgers doesn't even look good, but this team's defense can't play defense when they're not getting sacks. Rodgers can throw 5 yard check downs all game and this defense just can't do anything about it

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Wilson looks literally exactly how I expected him to look.

Yeah this is going exactly as I expected so far. The problems on this offense went way beyond the QB.

Fields was one of the only pieces in this offense actually working.

The marginal passing improvement doesn't matter when the OL is getting caved in and Wilson can't move like Fields did.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Outside of that one toss that went to the house the toss play has lost 3 yards every other time they've run it. Why Smith runs it 3 times a game is a mystery.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Outside of that one toss that went to the house the toss play has lost 3 yards every other time they've run it. Why Smith runs it 3 times a game is a mystery.

It also should have lost 3 yards on the TD but Najee made an unreal play to make two guys miss. This team just can’t block it the way it’s supposed to be blocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad