OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I would like someone to put together Warren's carries today for the next time I feel like a "it's all about the environment for RBs" argument because he has just seen brick wall after brick wall and is going to post a Harris day as a result.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've been super critical of Khan not bringing in a WR to replace Johnson but I'll definitely not complain about adding Jackson. He's a great CB2 for this team, really like him as a piece for the next couple of years.

Reactions: T1K

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They could bench Fields next week and it would be justified…but they should be able to beat Jets and Giants with either QB. I’d seriously think about starting Wilson

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
How mad were you when Cam Heyward got that sack :laugh::laugh::laugh:
A meaningless sack in a meaningless game? Did you see what happened to him on the 4th down play last week? He was so gassed, he quit on the play.

Just like when I was mocked with my Jeff Carter take while he was in the midst of a hot streak the year he signed his extension... the same people that lol'd were the loudest complainers a year later. AND THEY NEVER ADMIT THAT THEY WERE WRONG>

• Haha
Reactions: Factorial

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
5 yards shy of 300 yards of offense (before these kneeldowns), I'll take it. Running game showed up and was actually efficient and converted in the RZ for the most part

The running game can take a bow for sure. I think Smith opened up the whole game plan a bit and it paid dividends. It's probably the most efficient I've seen the Steelers' offence be in a long time.

And obviously big congratulations to the defence and special teams are so many big plays, even if you know the other side is furious with themselves for letting it happen.

I mean, plenty of good plays.

Just the Raiders did absolutely everything possible to lose that game and at times it looked like the Steelers were going to play along.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Also just looking at other places, feels like a ton of Steelers fans just want to go to war with each other. So damn angry :laugh:

Reactions: Empoleon8771

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
There are 2 or 3 posters in this thread that absolutely have to be like Ravens fans who just come here to piss people off and/or are absolutely miserable human beings.

The Raiders are pretty horrible and I still have no confidence this team can win a playoff game, but to be 4-2 with 4 of 6 on the road and 5 of 6 against teams at .500 or better isn't terrible.

Kirk, Adams, or one of the Browns' WR would make such a huge difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad